You Can Change The World
How about God does give us more than we can handle. Seriously I dare some of you to walk up to someone who has been bereaved, or diagnosed with a terminal illness, or abused, or bullied horrifically or some such thing and say “God never gives you more than you can handle.” Shut up, of course He gives you more than you can handle, why? So that His strength can be made perfect in your weakness, so that you can learn to rely on Him.
Less worrying about silly things, more cake and self confidence!
You ARE Not Alone
I love YOU
You are so Beautiful
i hope one day you are at peace with yourself. i hope you can take a shower without crying and you can close your eyes without thinking about your funeral. i hope one day you start singing in the shower again and are happy for no reason. i hope you get better, because you really deserve to.
- 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via travelerbytrade)
Here is the fudgiest brownie in a mug recipe I’ve found
Here are some fun sites
Here is a master post of Adventure Time episodes and comics
Here is a master post of movies including Disney and Studio Ghibli
Here is a master post of other master posts to TV shows and movies
*tucks you in with fuzzy blanket* *pats your head*
You’ll be okay, friend <3
i will reblog this everytime it shows up because any of my followers could have a bad night right now
1. When you cut yourself, clean and bandage it.
2. Do not start smoking cigarettes because the boy who broke your heart does.
3. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
4. Cutting calories doesn’t do anything but make you unhappy.
5. If the number on the scale rises, throw it out.
6. The first girl you ever “date” is going to call the police on you even though she lives three thousand miles away, because you’re going to tell her that you’re not in a good mental state shortly after you’ve “broken up”.
7. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
8. Break up with the boy who says, “You had a sexy phase!” when you tell him that you’ve dated a girl before.
9. Dating your friends is not always the best idea, but you can still be friends after you’ve broken up with her.
10. Your mother will try to become your best friend because you’re leaving for college soon. Let her.
11. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
12. Your closest friend will stop talking to you when you leave for college.
13. It’s okay to cry.
14. When you want to kill yourself, don’t.
15. When you cut yourself again, clean and bandage it. Do not be ashamed.
16. Your anxiety is going to try and control your entire life. Tell it to shut the hell up, because you’re trying to live and that task is hard enough as it is.
17. The past has a funny way of coming back in the form of you developing a crush on another friend.
18. Try not to hate yourself for breaking up with your boyfriend.
19. If you’re still smoking, apologize silently to your mother.
20. When you want to kill yourself, don’t."
- (via stay-ocean-minded)
Suicides go up when a famous person dies after losing their battle with mental illness. If you’re thinking of suicide, call 800-283-8255. (x)
Just wanted to add these links for hotlines in countries other than the US, too (taken from this post):
Also, if you are in the United States and don’t like using the phone, you can talk to someone online at CrisisChat.org.
They maintain a list of online-chat-based resources for people in other countries as well.
Rest in peace, Robin Williams. Do amazing things with your words, and don’t be afraid of your big ideas.
Spending time outdoors, laughter, twinkles in your eyes, natural wonders of life. You miss out on a lot when you sacrifice the things you do when you are upset. But you will enjoy them again when you get through this.